ASCOLTA E SCARICA GRATUITAMENTE GLI MP3

  

venerdì, maggio 26, 2006

Testi#1


Alcuni testi...

TWO DAYS IN HEAVEN

Two Days In Heaven
Have been enough
For no-one
When you come back on earth
You live to reach for the sun

Two days beside you

Have been like a song
I Never wrote
I want to make it note by note

You came to me
I've kissed your lips
I'll take your hand
To see playin my band

I've sung a song
Just for you, my love
I've kept you into my arms
I've held you all night long

When your eyes bring me
The sweetest morning
I felt on my skin
You're the one I need

We made a promenade

In the grass we've lain
With you I wanna spend my days



TEARS

Tears
A point of view
A mistake
Living just
Yesterday
Tears
And there’s no-one to blame
In the valley of the light
No-one’s gone and
No-one’s crying

I saw your tears
Wetting your better dreams
I saw you crying
Thinkin’ of me
I saw you, I felt you
To think of
Our better days
I got a desire
You got to smile
You, friends of mine


(Tears)
(A point of view)
(A mistake)
(Living for)
(Our past days)
(Tears)
(And there’s no-one to blame)
(In the valley of the light)
(No-one’s gone and)
(No-one’s crying)

(You saw our tears)
(Wetting our better dreams)
(You saw our weeping)
(Falling to our lips)
(You saw us, you felt us)
(To think of)
(Our better days)
(We’ve gotta smile)
(Is your desire)(We, friends in time)


Tears
A feeling true
It’s so great
Your love goes on
Until today
Tears
It’s a lonely life
But my time with all your love
has been worth living
and wonderful

I see your tears
Feed my gratitude
I see your weeping
Healing your wounds
I thank you, I’m glad to
Have been with you
My better days
I got your smile
And you got mine
In every time




HERE TONIGHT

It's eleven pm
You have work all day long
A little bit of tv
With a cup of hot milk
Slowly you sit down beside me
With your lovely eyes
Searchin' for a bit of love
I don't ask anything at all

And smiling you say to me
While you lay your head down on my knees
Wearing a large size shirt of mine
"My eyes made me a lullaby"

Then I help you to bed
I put a cover on you
Thought outside it's so cold
Soon you will feel the warmth
I lie down beside you
I hold you into my arms
Just in time to see your blue eyes
Before I turn out the light

And suddenly It's all so clear
I've seen this scene thousand times in my dreams,
You can read it in my smile
"It's wonderful to be here tonight"

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Eddie! Grazie di esistere!

Dal tuo super Fan

Alebino