ASCOLTA E SCARICA GRATUITAMENTE GLI MP3

  

lunedì, giugno 12, 2006

Testi#2


...altri testi...

A THOUSAND WAYS TO FORGET ABOUT A GIRL

There are a thousand ways to forget about a girl

It's what they say to cheer me up

But they don't know
This time I've really fallen in love

And when you'll be so far from home

This town will be a lonely place

'Cos you don't know
How may be hard to forget

'Cos I could forget the sun after a thousand rainy days
I could forget the rhymes of my song
But your eyes and you greatest smile
are
Fixed like stone in my mind


Of all thousand ways to forget about a girl

And there is not the right one for you
And I know

For me it's not possible to choose
And before you are gone
I'll take a last look at you

Because you know
I'll never forget about you



LOVERS’ WALL

You wrote my name on lovers’ wall
And it has gone straight to my heart
You wrote my name like a picture

And I’m so glad in my soul

From the moment I could talk I said

From the moment I could understand
From the moment I could think I know

From the moment I could think I’m sure
You are the one that I adore
You are the one I love

You are the one and nothing more

I wrote your name on this song

And everything’s turned into gold

I wrote your name with your sweetness

A special gift for my love


IMPOSSIBLE LOVE


How blind could I be for all this time?
Even if I had already seen your eyes in every dreams of all my life

And I have talked to you

And I have danced with you

And I have sung with you
Without understanding

The only one is you

Finally I have find you

And I can’t believe this is true

I'd do anything I could do for you
But now I miss you

Just now that I've found you


How long could I live?- that’s what I say-

Before I understood what a mistake I’ve made

To let you go away

But now it’s too late

To tell you face to face
In the old fashion way
On a sunday afternoon

That my love is you

Nessun commento: